Jeff and His Clouds Jeff and His Clouds

The song.

Come on, I'm sure you know the rules.

scvideogameman23 responds:

The rules?

mNl - Kaboom mNl - Kaboom

Wow

1.47/5? Seriously?
I love the lead dude, best sound. House isn't my favourite genre, but I really like this son, especially the lead it's just awesome. What do you produce with?

mNl responds:

;) Thanks !

"1.47/5? Seriously?" hahaha :D I wish it would be higher as well ;)

I produce with Fruity Loops. Nothing special ;) All "electro-sounds" i used in that track were made with 3xosc.

I will upload an radio edit of a new remix wich is done by me and a friend for an remix-contest,which sounds like this one. :) It's just reworked and sounds much better and fater ! I wil let you know when it's up ;)

Edit:
- Here it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrNI0D ck9Us&feature=autofb

Pineapple Shoot Out Pineapple Shoot Out

Good work

You have all the right ingredients, and for once a song on newgrounds actually follows the genre it was uploaded under. The song is mastered well, but the one qualm I have is that the first lead should be a square and modulated up in pitch, for that really housey sound. In any case this song deserves much more than a 3 especially considering the tripe passed off as music on this website that gets rated 5. So 5/5 from me.

KieranNG responds:

Thanks heaps man.

[MR] - A Pixelated Premonition [MR] - A Pixelated Premonition

Really liking the style

You have a really unique style going on with this track, I love it.
From how the bassline and melody are structured structured to the sounds used, I havent heard anything quite like it.

That being said you did it great. Keep it up, I enjoy it.

MattReeves responds:

Thank you so much. I love all this positive feedback! Uniqueness is what I strive for, and this song is definitely one of the more stylish songs I have. Thanks again man.